Monday, February 7, 2022

February Fun

This week has been a bit crazy.  Mostly I've become a chauffer.  I spend most of my time driving my kids to all the places they are going.  We had a crazy school week.  It was finals week for the High School, so Anna had half days most of the week.  Then all the kids had Friday off for grading (except Eileen since the college is on a different schedule...  Otherwise, it was the usual craziness.  Water Polo, swimming, school, friends, youth activities, gymnastics.  

On Friday, Sister Shum held her Chinese New Year music camp.  The kids had a great time!  



James had a sleepover on Friday night.  He was so excited and they boys had a great time - mostly just playing video games!  While he was there, we had a pizza party and watched the Parent Trap with the kids.  We had a fun time together and one of Evie's friends came over to eat and watch with us.  



On Saturday, we were blessed to get to go to a baptism - I was asked by the Sister Missionaries to play the piano and it was wonderful!  She is such a sweet girl!  Anna had a swim meet in the evening.  It's crazy that the swim season is almost over.  

Sunday was wonderful.  I got to play the organ again today, and while it can be tough fitting in all the necessary practice time, I find myself already sad that it's my last week for awhile.  After church, we had a fun time playing together and reading scriptures together.  

It's fun playing games with David.  He loves to play, but he just wants to play - he doesn't really care whether he wins or loses, he just wants to play and have fun with us! 

No comments: