This week, James had to go to distance learning. Thankfully it was only James and only this week (through Thursday) It was a bit problematic since I couldn't leave him alone for more than a few minutes, but there were still things that needed to be done. Dropping David off at preschool was ok since James is 10 and it was only for a few minutes, but an hour to go grocery shopping or pick up Eileen? That felt like too long, and 2 hours to go practice the organ? Way too long. So Dan helped out and made it possible, but I'm glad it's done now! Thankfully he never got sick and the class had no new cases, so they went back as of Friday.
David has been playing a lot of games this week. He loves playing Trouble and Sorry and Mastermind (an easy version) with me. We also had some fun playing this neat little game together! He was so impressed when I managed to stack everything that he made me take a picture of how I had done it so that he could do it too, then he worked hard (with a tiny bit of help from mom) and got it all stacked up - then of course, I had to take a picture of him with his waiter stacked up!
Eileen still is having regular play practices and we are looking forward to seeing the play in March and she's enjoying herself! Anna is still doing water polo and swimming. She is doing really well and working hard and dropping time. It's crazy, but the season is almost over - it felt really fast, but maybe it's because there weren't any meets until this last month of the season. I think she's enjoyed it and she has really improved as a swimmer. Evelyn is LOVING gymnastics and looks forward to it every week!
Tuesday evening, I drove down with Eileen to go to Emmalee's baby shower! We had a fun time and loved getting to see her and Melissa and Sydney. Plus she had her baby this week, so we got to see the sweet baby pictures too!!
No comments:
Post a Comment