Well Monday started off normal, but by the end, I was feeling pretty rough. The next morning, I was not feeling good at all, and David claimed he wasn't feeling well, so I kept him home from preschool and took us to get tested. He did great and mostly seemed to be feeling fine, but he and I stayed home and rested most of the day on Tuesday. I was feeling lousy that night, so I bowed out of practice and took a hot bath and went to bed early. Wednesday morning I was feeling a bit better, so I walked James to school, but after that, I was exhausted. I took David to preschool and then went to practice the organ for Sunday, but when I got back from picking up David, I could hardly climb the stairs, so Dan (who was working from home) took David and told me to go to sleep. I did - for like 4 hours. After that, I was feeling much better! So I went to practice that night.
The next day was much better - Aaron and Evelyn had Thursday and Friday off of school, so they helped out with David (who hates walking to take James or pick him up from school) and I was mostly able to take it easy and get my organ practicing in and have energy for water polo. We had a game Thursday night. Dan was able to come and watch Anna play - and we had a good game!
Friday was a bit crazy. I was supposed to have a dentist appointment Friday evening, but when I got there with David in tow, they were running behind and David's appointment earlier that week had been cancelled, and I had a zoom meeting to be on, so they did David's appointment and rescheduled me and it all worked out. I love our dentist - now I just wish I could find a doctor that would be like that!
Saturday was a usual crazy day. Aaron and James had soccer. Dan took the older 4 kids to the temple in the morning. In the afternoon, Eileen and I did an outing together and went boot shopping since she really needed new boots. In the evening, Anna went to the school Homecoming Dance - she was just meeting up with a bunch of friends from cross country, but she had a great time! While she danced - I made music - on the organ, yep, more practice time.
But the practice time mostly paid off - and despite them being rather harder songs, I mostly did ok. :) We spent our afternoon playing games together and having fun together and chatting with family. Evelyn practiced her hand stands and wanted me to take this picture, so she could see what she looks like. Church was wonderful - the talks were great, and the practice for the primary program went great!
No comments:
Post a Comment