This week has been rather crazy! James had soccer practice on Monday and Wednesday. Aaron had practice on Tuesday and Thursday. They both really seem to be enjoying themselves. James doesn't even want to be picked up! Anna still had cross country in the afternoons followed by water polo. Then somehow, she comes home and still has the energy to lift weights with her siblings and then walk with me and Koopa at night. While our mornings haven't been quite as crazy, I'm trying to get dinner ready early so that it can just be popped in the over and we can have dinner ready when we get home so we can eat together.
On Wednesday, Evelyn, James and David went to Sister Shum's music camp and had a blast. They had fun talking about and learning about other countries.
Anna had her first cross country meet (kinda) on Friday. Really it was just a hyped up practice, but she had a good time anyway!
This weekend, I had my lifeguard certification class. Most of the group there were other water polo coaches, so it was fun getting to know them a bit better. It was funny to see what had changed since the last time I took a lifeguard/first aid course.
While I was at my class Saturday morning, Dan took Anna down to hike 10 falls. They had a great time, but Dan came back tired! The rest of the kids were allowed to play video games if they cleaned up - so they spent the morning playing way too many video games. David spent the rest of the day telling me to call him Super Mario.
Saturday evening, Dan and I went to the Shum's house for a grown-up's only barbeque party. We had a fun evening there with friends from the ward and we got to meet their lovely neighbors who live across the street from them. A really nice older couple that we spent some time chatting with.
Church today was wonderful, though Dan and I were both still sore and tired from our Saturday. I was surprised at how many bruises I ended up with from practicing all the water rescues on Saturday. After church, Anna was determined to get her pants done. So she now has one more pair of pants that she made herself. She wants to try more things now.
No comments:
Post a Comment