Sunday, February 9, 2020

Snow?

Once again, I was awful at taking pictures this week.  It was mostly a week full of the usual busy-ness.  School and extra-curricular activities, piano lessons, robotics, choir, UIL, band, track, seminary.  

Wednesday youth activities were cancelled for weather.  We got a tiny bit of snow - such a tiny bit that if I had tried to take a picture of it, no one would have realized there was snow in the picture... so I didn't bother.  But it was enough to have David running all over the house yelling "It NOWING!!!!!" over and over again.  His enthusiasm was adorable.  :)  The rest of us were a bit sad to have the youth activities cancelled though.  :(  

Thursday was choir and it was wonderful!  Friday evening, Dan and I went to the temple and did some sealings.  It was a so wonderful to finally get those families sealed together!  We grabbed a quick dinner on our way home, then I headed out to practice the organ.  Evelyn and James went to go sleepover at their cousins house.  They had a awesome time, but they came home very tired and a bit cranky.  

On Saturday, I went to work out with my Mom and Sandi and my Dad took Evie and James and Taz and Kai on a walk while we worked out.  Anna and Eileen and Aaron went to the temple with some friends and then stopped at IHOP on the way home.  Dan attempted a long run in training for his marathon, but he struggled a bit and came home a little early.  I went to practice on the organ again, then we collapsed!  

Church was wonderful - the talks given were wonderful!  Primary was a little crazy today, but we survived.  After, we had a "Linger Longer" with lots of yummy food!  We cooked and brought 8 lbs of pulled pork - it all disappeared.  Evie also made cookies to bring - those also vanished.  It was lots of fun though.  Dan and I went with Aaron so he could get set apart as the Secretary in the Deacon's presidency.  It was wonderful!  because we were late, we almost missed our pulled pork!  :)  After, we had a primary teacher training meeting, Anna stayed to help watch kids during the meeting, then she and I headed down to the airport.  I signed up to help host one of the visiting orchestra members for the recording tomorrow, so we picked her up from the air port.  Turns out she also crochets, so we had a fun chat about things we have made and shared pictures and projects - Evie and Eileen also had fun showing off their projects.  We had a low key snack session instead of a real dinner, then had fun playing games for a bit before putting kids to bed.  Now I need sleep before tomorrow's recording session!


No comments: