Dan was amazing and took everything on by himself today - he even made waffles with David for breakfast. Now David is obsessed with cooking and wants to help with everything we make in the kitchen. If he sees us starting to make something, he goes right to the stool and drags it over to the counter and waits to help!
Tuesday was much harder than I realized it would be. I was so tired and sore. I did our usual workout and it seemed so much harder than usual after a long crazy day of recording! We still had a great time and David had fun playing with friends. Then after I put David down for his nap - I put myself down for one too! In the afternoon, we had piano lessons, robotics and then in the evening, Evelyn had a meeting about middle school. She was so excited and had a blast.
David loves to help set the table - and as part of that, he gets water for everyone! It is so sweet! He doesn't usually get very much in each cup, but it's so sweet of him to serve everyone that way!!
Wednesday was a crazy day. David and I were out running errands all morning. We had library books to return, repairs to pick up, craft projects to prepare and more. After school, the kids had primary and youth activities. We made pipe cleaner ninjas with the boys and since then, that is all James wants to do, we not have an army of pipe cleaner ninjas around the house.
Thursday morning, David and I went to a little Valentine's Day party with some friends from the ward. We had a great time playing together and eating lunch together and giving each other valentines. Thursday evening was choir practice again. It was great!
Friday was Valentine's Day. Dan had heart shaped biscuits for us for breakfast and I had gotten some candy for the kids. In the evening, Eileen watched the kids, Anna went to babysit for another family in the ward and Dan and I went out on a date. We had a yummy dinner, then went and walked around the game store until we picked something.
Saturday morning, Anna and I went to work out with Mom and Sandi, then we headed home and Dan went for a run and the kids and I did a bit of clean up before our babysitter got her and we went with Eileen, Anna and Aaron to the temple. It was a wonderful evening with them! After we went to Chili's for dinner and dessert. We had a lot of fun chatting with them and goofing off with them.
Church today was wonderful! It's been nice getting to sit with the kids. Primary went well - the kids were pretty well behaved! in the afternoon, we had a family from the ward over for dinner. We had a fun time eating and chatting with them. Then Eileen, Anna and Aaron headed for a Stake Youth fireside. After our friends went home, we got kids to bed and played some games with Evelyn and chatted with Dan's parents. Jessica had her baby tonight!! She is so beautiful!






No comments:
Post a Comment