Sunday, October 20, 2019

State Fair and more

 Monday, we headed down to the State Fair.  It was insanely crowded, but we had a fun time anyway.  We had fun walking around and checking everything out, we watched the pig races and rode some rides and ate some junk food and had fun!






We got home a bit later than I had planned on, but Dan was amazing and had dinner ready for us so we could eat and head over to the Hubbard's for FHE.  We had a fun time watching the new Book of Mormon video and eating yummy brownies!  

David and I had a fun week - mostly just hanging out together - he thinks its so fun to lay down and have mommy put a blanket on him - he doesn't stay there long - but it's so cute!  




Anna had a rather crazy day on Thursday.  She had to miss choir this week because her Cross Country district finals were on Thursday, but she also had an award ceremony to go to and an induction ceremony into Beta club that she had to miss...  The school wanted to recognize her for her kindness toward the other girl she was racing with a couple weeks ago.  I think she is a bit embarrassed by all the attention she gets about it.  


Friday, I had a presidency meeting in the morning, but the rest of the day was pretty laid back.  Saturday, Dan took Eileen and Evelyn down to get their eyes checked - David of course loved trying on glasses.  Poor Evelyn needs bifocals.  Anna and I went to work out with my mom and Sandi, and then after we went out for a nice lunch together.  It was really nice to get together to just hang out and chat for a bit.  Dan tried to go help out with a move - but they were done before he got there.  I spent some time practicing the organ, since I am now the full time organist for the ward... at least for a few months.



Church today was wonderful!  I didn't mess up too badly on the organ and the talks were wonderful!  Primary was great!  The kids were so much more well behaved than last week!!  This afternoon was one of  game playing and having fun together and talking about the gospel!  What a beautiful way to spend a day!

No comments: