Sunday, July 14, 2019

Hot Fun in the Summertime

This week has been hot and fun!  We spent lots of time at the pool together and with friends.  David loves going to the pool and he loves his floaties.  It's so fun watching him.  


We of course had to get our free slurpees on 7/11 - we walked down (and picked up a friend on the way) and grabbed ourselves some cold treats! 


Diane, Eileen and I went to visit Erica - we are her ministering sisters.  We had a fun time chatting and hanging out together.  Diane and I also discovered that we grew up in the same area and were in the same stake and that she knows Sandi.  It's funny how small a world it can be sometimes. 
We also met up with another sister we minister to at the splash pad on Friday.  It's been fun to get to know them a bit better! 

Saturday was a usual busy day.  Anna and I went to work out in the morning - Mark decided to kick our butts since it had been awhile and now I'm sore!  But it was good!  After that, Eileen and Anna and I went to help out with the clothing swap, then we headed home for a quick snack before Dan took some kids to the library, and I took the rest to the pool.  I took my water polo ball with me and I've been having fun throwing the ball around with the kids. 

Church today was wonderful!  The Sacrament meeting talks were amazing and Singing time went well in Primary.  Our afternoon and evening was full of fun and family <3 p="">

No comments: