Sunday, December 3, 2017

Texas

Monday morning, I headed over to my friends house to help her with some sewing - I had a great time sewing and chatting with her!  Then I went to pick kids up from school.  Anna had volleyball after school, then in the evening, she and Dan had Robotics - they had it every night this week to get ready for the competition.  We did a quick FHE before they left and decorated our Christmas Tree! 



On Tuesday, Evie had a field trip, she was very excited about it and had a great time!  I went over to Becca's house and we had fun making peg boards and little push pins for the boards.  Then after school, Anna had volleyball and Eileen had band and then in the evening, Anna had robotics again.  Then in the evening, I had Institute class!

Wednesday was rather busy.  I went over to my friends house in the morning again to finish up the doll dresses we had started on Monday.  I got all but one doll dress done.  Then after getting the kids from school, we headed home.  Then I went to Anna's volleyball game (with Evie) and Dan picked up Tina from the light rail station.  Then after Anna's team won their game, I took her home and stopped in long enough to say hi, then head out to choir practice.  Dan and the kids had their usual busyness, so it was really nice that Tina could get there a bit early.  

Really early on Thursday, Eileen, David, Dan and I headed to the airport to fly to Texas.  We got in and my mom picked us up from the air port.  We had enough time to drop off our stuff, feed David and eat some lunch at In N Out burger before heading out to Anna to check out our house!  We got to spend some time looking around, then had the official walk through with the builder to check for any little fixes that needed to be made.  We love the house and are so excited!!  Then we headed back to my parents house for a yummy dinner of brisket sandwiches!   Here's David on his first air plane flight!  


The next day Dan went to meet with Jon and get some stuff done and plan.  Eileen and David and I mostly took it easy that morning.  Then at lunch, we met up with Sandi and Kai and Jon and Dan.  We had a nice lunch together, then headed home.  Dan finished up with Jon then joined us back at mom and dad's house.  We had some yummy Thai food for dinner, then headed to a nativity display in Allen where Sandi was singing with her ladies barbershop group.  It was a lot of fun - the nativity display was beautiful and it was a lot of fun getting to listen to Sandi sing!  We also got to see Taz and Kai and Some of Jon's family too!  Then we headed back to my parents house and Dan went to go pick up my Dad from the airport.  Eileen and I took a walk around my parents neighborhood to look at all the pretty Christmas lights.  


Saturday morning (really early again) we got on a plane to head back to Colorado.  We got back to the house in time to drop off Dan and then Eileen and I headed to the Relief Society activity - we had lots of fun eating breakfast and making hot coca ornaments and doing a cookie exchange.  Then we went home and rested and napped a bit, then watched Captain America before Tina came back with the kids.  Except Anna who was down at her Robotics competition in Grand Junction.  Her team did awesome - taking the championship trophy and getting to go to state in a couple weeks!  David has started rolling over from back to front now too.  Then in the evening, I had my first Christmas Concert of the season.  I took Eileen and it went really well!  After, we got dessert at Chili's and then headed home. 



Sunday was church - testimony meeting was wonderful - we truly are blessed to be in this ward!  After church was ward choir - we are getting ready for Christmas and it's been a lot of fun - I love Christmas music and our ward has so much talent! 

No comments: