Sunday, December 10, 2017

Holiday Crazies

This week has been kinda nuts.  Monday was laundry day, plus I went over to my friends house to help finish up sewing some dresses.  Then after school, Eileen had a dentist appointment.  Anna had volleyball practice after school and we had a little FHE in the evening.  Then in the evening, we did the grocery shopping and folding laundry before heading to bed.  

Tuesday morning, I headed over to Becca's house and we had fun making doll chairs to go with our desks.  They came out so cute!  After school, Eileen had band practice and Anna had a volleyball game.  We all needed to be out of the house for a bit for a final walk through before closing, so we went to the library for a bit then headed home for a quick dinner while Dan went to Anna's volleyball game - then we all met up at Skate City for some fun.  

Wednesday morning, I picked Aaron up from school to take him to an orthodontist appointment - he got his braces off and got a temporary retainer until his permanent one comes in in a couple weeks.  He's making a kinda funny face to show off his teeth, but here he is!  


We closed on our house Wednesday and hopefully we will be closing on our house in Texas next week!  It's kinda crazy that it's really happening!  After school, Anna had volleyball practice as usual and then in the evening, was mutual, cub scouts and choir - my last rehearsal with the Colorado Mormon Chorale.  

Thursday I was supposed to go to my friends house again, but she had to cancel, so I ran a couple errands.  After school, Eileen had band and Anna had volleyball, then Aaron had drum lessons and I had my Chorale Concert, and Anna had a school band concert.  Eileen came with me to my concert and Grandpa came too, so after we went to his place to chat and have some hot cocoa.  

Friday I my friends car had a flat, so I gave her a ride to run an errand in the morning, then Bonnie came over so we could practice a song that I was going to be singing in Relief Society on Sunday.  then after school, Anna had volleyball and robotics and I had my last concert with the Chorale - I hardly managed to sing the last couple songs because I was crying....  sigh...  Uncle Frank came and Eileen came too, she got to see her friend who's mom is in the chorale too and had a great time.  

Saturday ended up being a rather long day - a little cutie wasn't feeling so good, so he was up half the night.  Dan took Anna to Robotics early, then went to help some one move, then went back to help with the Robotics team.  I took all the kids and dropped Eileen off at Flute lessons, then came back for Piano lessons.  Dan and Anna got home in time for dinner and bed time.  


Sunday morning came very early since David still wasn't sleeping well, but church was wonderful.  Some wonderful talks were given in Sacrament meeting along with a gorgeous musical number!  Gospel Doctrine lesson was about finding and creating Zion and was great!  I helped play piano in primary during 3rd hour (which I love to do) and then went back at the end to sing a musical number for the closing song.  After, we headed home for lunch and then back to church for ward choir, then home for dinner, and after, we went out caroling with some people in the ward.  It was a fun night, but David is still not feeling great.  :(  hopefully he gets feeling better soon.  Our friend Heather stopped by for a bit - it's so strange to think of all the changes that are going to happen with this move and all the people here that we will miss. 

No comments: