Well - it's been a couple weeks - last Sunday, I was so tired that I just went to bed early. And as to the reason I've been so tired, I had a doctors appointment on Sunday - my ultra sound - Baby boy Jones is coming in June of this year! The picture auto adjusted itself this way and I can't figure out how to fix it.
These last couple of weeks have been filled with the normal stuff - laundry, school, homework, piano. All sorts of fun stuff. On Valentine's Day, it was Stake Temple night, so Dan took Eileen to the temple to do baptisms and then they came home and Eileen babysat so Dan and I could go do a session at the temple in the evening. We also had our traditional heart shaped biscuits for breakfast. James' preschool group also had a fun little Valentine's Day party. We had lots of fun games and lots of junk food!
On Friday, Dan took me out on our Valentine's Day Date - we went out to dinner, then went to watch some of the youth at a local high school doing the play "Anne Frank." They did a really great job and we had a great time.
This Tuesday, James had his preschool field trip to the fire station. It was a great field trip - the fire fighters were really awesome and friendly and great with the kids. The kids all seemed to have a great time. After we ran around the park for a bit and let the kids get tired out! After, James and I had lunch and then took a nap!
On Thursday, was the cub scouts Blue and Gold. We had a great time and Aaron made and decorated a Star Wars cake. Dan watched him and helped with some instructions, but Aaron did all the work and Aaron won "coolest looking Star-Wars cake" He was very excited - and so were most of the other kids when they saw the dry ice smoke coming out of the cake :) We left the fun evening with 2 kids crying - James because he wanted cake and Eileen because of a light saber war gone wrong....
Saturday morning was flute lessons, piano lessons and then lunch, a quick trip to the park, then back home for dinner and a movie.
Sunday's are wonderful - but have been especially busy lately. With ward choir, and stake choir and the Parables fireside practices, and church, I end my day happy but exhausted! Now I'm ready for bed....
No comments:
Post a Comment