Monday, September 12, 2016

It's Fall!

It's really starting to feel like fall - weather is getting cooler and the days are getting shorter.  Monday was Labor Day, so the kids had no school and Dan had no work.  We all went to the zoo together and spent most of the day there looking for the babies and having fun!  Eileen and Anna packed our lunches again - they are so cute and sweet!

Tuesday was back to normal.  School during the day.  James had preschool.  Babysitting Adeline.  Swim practice after school.  Piano practice.  All sorts of good stuff!  In the evening, I had institute.  It was great!!  I love the chance to study and learn and discuss!

Wednesday was late start for the kids, then James and I headed home so I could get the meet information put into the computer.  Then after school, we had to stick around for team pictures.  Then we headed over to the pool to get ready for the meet.  We did a great job.  Eileen took second in the breast stroke.  We won the match easily.  I had to watch the water polo team getting ready and getting into the pool on my way out.  I really miss playing!

Thursday, James had preschool again, and Adeline was over visiting again.  It's fun to watch and listen to James and Adeline play together.  After school was swim practice.  It's hard to believe that the season is almost over.

Friday, we watched Adeline again.  After school, we had a short swim practice, I spent most of it working with our breast stroke girls on turns,  pull downs and improving their stroke.  After, Dan and I left Eileen in charge and headed to the Temple.  We had a great time doing a session and then headed home.

Saturday was busy.  Eileen had flute lessons, then Eileen and Anna and I had a Relief Society activity that we went to, then piano lessons and then we spent the afternoon cleaning up around the house.  Dan and I went to go visit Jeremiah and Becca and the new baby!!  I got to hold and snuggle her for awhile!  

Sunday, was church and was wonderful.  We had a great Sacrament Meeting, then Sunday School, followed by me teaching Evie's class in primary.  It was a lot of fun, but exhausting.  After church, Anna and I worked on finishing the barbie dress that we had started making.  In the evening, Dan had a presidency meeting, and after, the Hansen's stayed to play a game and let me hold the baby!  :)

No comments: