We spent most of Tuesday recovering and unpacking and cleaning out the car.
Wednesday after Eileen got home from school, we packed lunches and headed to the water park. The kids had fun - but they spent more time on the play ground than at the splash park part. There was a large summer camp group, so the kids had plenty of kids to play with and they all had a great time.
Wednesday evening, we headed to the church building for activities. The girls had Activity Days, Aaron had cub scouts, I had Young Women's and Dan had Young Men's and Evie and James ran around and had fun. The kids and I rode bikes and then rode home again.
Thursday we went for Piano lessons after Eileen was done with school and we had eaten lunch. This will be the last lessons until August - travel schedules and vacation schedules aren't lining up.
Friday, I picked up Eileen and Mallory from school so Mallory could babysit while Dan and I went to the temple. We had a really nice time - though I'm still recovering from this silly cold and still a bit under the weather. Then in the evening, we let Eileen babysit so Dan and I could go play D&D with Becca, Jeremiah and their friend Chris. It was fun, but we got home late and poor Eileen was really tired... :(
Saturday was crazy, Dan left early to go hiking at Garden of the Gods with the Young Men and I got busy prepping for the baby shower. Becca and Natasha came early to help set up and Eileen and Anna were big helps too. The baby shower went well - we did the whole "decorating onesies" thing and it seemed to go really well and was a big hit. They came out really cute and Eileen and Anna each did one too.
After, I was so tired, that once Dan got home, I took a long nap.... And was still ready to call it a night pretty early.
Today was great! Church was wonderful, I got to substitute on the piano in primary during 3rd hour, which I love doing! After was ward choir and then camp stuff. Tomorrow is going to be long and exhausting!
No comments:
Post a Comment