Sunday, April 19, 2015

Keeping busy!

This week has been fairly normal - laundry and shopping on Monday.  Taking our friend to therapy on Tuesday.  Choir practice on Wednesday.  Thursday however, it snowed, so piano lessons got pushed back to Friday.  We spent a nice quiet Thursday warm and cozy at home!  

Friday, Addie came over to play with us and hang out - then I went to get my allergy shot - then took Heather to a doctor's appointment, got the kids from school and headed home for piano lessons.  James and Rose (the piano teacher's little girl) really play well together - but they were in a trouble making mood this week!  

Saturday, we spent the morning working outside - Eileen and Dan working on finishing up the chicken coop, me mowing the lawn.  Aaron had a birthday party in the afternoon, Eileen had flute lessons in the afternoon.  Then after a long day, Dan and I watched "Unbroken" and headed to bed!  

Come Sunday we were all a bit tired.  Church was wonderful - I got to sub as a teacher in Relief Society - I love teaching - but I love teaching the gospel most of all.  After church, we played games for a bit - then Dan insisted Evie take a nap (she's been throwing massive tantrums all day - and that's not normal) and helped her by letting all the sleepy kids snuggle up together in our bed.  


I know - short post - few pictures - but I'm tired and it's been a fairly normal week for us!  :)

No comments: