We also got together with our friends a couple times - they came down to swim and play once and we went up there to play and crochet once. We had a great time both times!
Grandpa took us to a base ball game - we went to go see the Frisco Rough Riders. The kids spent most of the time whining and asking to go get a drink of water - but I enjoyed it!
Friday we went out on the boat - the girls got to waterskii again - both did amazingly well and then they all had fun on the tube. Grandpa went with Aaron and both wanted to go so slow that I couldn't keep the front of the tube out of the water - and once I turned around to check on them and Aaron had a death grip on the front handles (which were under water) and was getting dunked! But he wouldn't let go!!
Friday night, I met Lori and Megan for dinner at Chuy's - we had a great time eating and chatting - it's funny how even a year apart and we fall right back into normal. :) These ladies are two of the reasons I most miss Texas!
We went to the Zoo on Saturday - it was sweltering! We found as many chances to get misted or wet as we could and spent our whole time running around to different shows and things they had going on. We did a lot of walking and a lot of playing and had a great time - but came home exhausted!!
We went to the bird show again and Anna got to be one of the volunteers which she loved!
I went to pick up Dan from the airport today - i got there and he let me know what gate he was at and I got there and found a HUGE gaping hole in front of his gate (and the 3 or 4 gate on either side) so I had to spend a bit of time trying to figure out where to pick him up at. :) But he's worth the trouble!
We had a little birthday/father's day celebration this evening for Anna and Dan and Grandpa. Cake and all! Evie kept walking around asking Daddy if it was his birthday today. And once she saw the cake she was asking every 2 minutes when she could have cake!
I sure am blessed to have such wonderful men in my life!
No comments:
Post a Comment