Wednesday, May 4, 2011
Let the Madness Begin
The house is clean(er) and the air mattress is set up and the kids are bouncing off the walls with excitement. Dan's parents get in today and we are all looking forward to it! The kids have talked of nothing else and have been helping me clean up for the last 2 days to get ready. I told my hubby that we were trying to get the house to look like a house where 4 kids lived - instead of like a house that got hit by a tornado and left..... I think we mostly succeeded. :) Now we have a couple days of playing with Grandma and Grandpa ahead of us and then Daddy comes home and I leave to go see my sister and her new little baby!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Have a wonderful time with them!!
Post a Comment