On a different note - Eileen has lost another tooth and now has a sizeable gap in the front of her grin.
Wednesday, August 11, 2010
The Insanity
Our life has been thrown into absolute insanity. Dan was offered a job working for his cousin in Colorado. After much prayer and thought we have accepted the offer and will be trying to get ourselves moved in the next couple of weeks. Between the start of the school year and the need for Dan to be out there for meetings, we are going to try and bust our backsides and get all our stuff packed up and moved by a week from Friday. I'm not totally sure how (or even if) we will pull this off - but either way - the next two weeks will be total insanity!!!
On a different note - Eileen has lost another tooth and now has a sizeable gap in the front of her grin.
Today I went in to start packing up clothes I won't need between now and then (sweaters in 100 degree weather?? NO!) and in the process started sorting out some of those clothes that I have that I have resigned myself in to never being able to wear again.... Eileen saw the pile and asked if she could play dress up in them - i said she could and the kids spent the rest of the day dressing up and playing in mommy's old clothes. (and of course - posing for pictures) Aaron loved dressing up - but wouldn't hold still for pictures :
On a different note - Eileen has lost another tooth and now has a sizeable gap in the front of her grin.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
That's a LITTLE closer but not much. Think just a bit south and to the west, please. ;)
I can't believe you're moving! How sad! What a beautiful place to be going though!
You're moving? Holy cow? What is Dan going to be doing in Colorado? I think you should keep coming closer to here!
Hey we were so sad to hear that you guys have moved. We had no idea. We had a ton of boxes that you could have used. I am glad that we had you guys over for dinner before you left. Hope all is well and good luck in your new place! We will miss you though!
Texas to Colorado!! What a fun new adventure. Good luck getting settled and unpacking your new place. What will Dan be doing?
Post a Comment