Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Oh Canada!

Well - here I am posting from beautiful Vancouver, Brittish Columbia! Dan and I have been here for 5 days now and we have been enjoying ourselves immensly! The scenery is gorgeous and while the work is tiring - the time together has been great. The kids are all having a marvelous time with Grandma and Grandpa Jones (LOL - I'm not sure they want mommy and daddy to come back!) Hopefully they are taking pictures that I can share with you later.. speaking of which maybe I should do that too...

Dan and I got to celebrate our 8th anniversary here yesterday (in the same city that we took our honeymoom) and we spend the afternoon walking around enjoying the scenery and then we enjoyed a nice dinner at a restraunt right on the harbor. After we walked all over the penninsula on our way to Theater Under the Stars. We saw Joseph and the Amazing Techni-color Dreamcoat. The show was great and we had a lot of fun - even running into two senior missionary couples who were at the show because the lead character is in one of the wards they serve in.

Heehee - ok hopefully I will be back later with pictures!

No comments: