Sunday, January 31, 2010

Super boring week!!!

Yep that's right -with 4 sick kids, we didn't really go anywhere or do anything all week. Monday we made a trip down to the doctor because Anna was complaining that her ear hurt. Turns out that she had an ear infection. Now after a week we are at the point where they are all starting to feel a bit better - so they are BOUNCING OFF THE WALLS!!!!! and of course the weather is now FREEZING so they can't go play outside and mommy is starting to feel sick so she doesn't want to take them anywhere... Hmmm well i guess that's winter! So here I am looking forward to spring and grateful that at least my kids are starting to feel a bit better. I will miss how snuggly they are when they are sick though. It's the one time I can get them to sit still for more than 30 seconds!


The girls had a primary activity on Friday night - so Aaron basically got mommy and daddy all to himself. He LOVED it. He loved having the one on one time. (Evelyn was asleep)

Well it's a new week....wish me luck!

2 comments:

Claire said...

I'm getting excited for Spring, too!!

Dave, Lisa, Summer and Jace said...

Good Luck! Wish me luck too because my kid are just starting to get today. It will probably be a LOONGG week.