Sunday, January 17, 2010

Tired Mommy....

Mommy has decided to make an effort to go to bed earlier.... It's not going to be easy - but after a week of feeling exhausted all week and feeling like I don't know where the week went - I've decided to make a change - starting tonight - So - I'm heading to bed after I write this with the hopes that it makes me able to get up at 5 am tomorrow to go to the gym.... :) wish me luck!

Eileen gave a talk in primary today - she did an excellent job!! She told daddy what to write down for her talk - then she stood up and read it all by her self in primary. Everyone was very impressed - I'm just happy that she isn't afraid to get up and that she loves the scriptures enough to do this.

Dan had a meeting this morning so I was left to get the kids fed, dressed and out the door for church by myself. I learned one thing....I need to get up earlier and go to bed earlier.... That way maybe I won't get so exhausted when Aaron decides to come visit me while I'm feeding Evelyn with a mouth full of food that he is dripping all over the house....or when the kids spend all of Sacrament Meeting fighting over who gets to sit on mommy's lap....or when Evelyn won't nurse in the mothers lounge because it's not the right place....

Oh well...maybe next week I'll be perfect.... well maybe not - but better anyway! :)

Anna drew a picture for Evie and put it on her lap - then they all posed around her playing with her and kissing her - they sure love her!
Made with "A Day in the Garden" by Fanette and Mimilou Designs. Template by Colies Corner

No comments: