Friday, December 4, 2009

Hair

Eileen loves doing my hair. She puts pony tails in (up to 9 of them) and then all the hair clips she can find - the record right now is standing at 49 little clips in my hair. Today while she sat and did my hair, she stood behind me and did my hair while she gave lessons on how to do hair. She stood behind me saying things like "And then you grab the hair and put this around it and twist is and put it here" And putting clips in my hair, telling her imaginary audience how to get the maximum number of clips in and how each clip went in. Here are some pics of the hair stylist with me after she did my hair. She had only gotten 23 clips in this time! :)

3 comments:

Natalie Walker said...

I always LOVED playing with my mom's hair and Mia loves playing with mine. It must be a little girl thing. I love all the clips! :)

Claire said...

Be-YEW-tee-ful!

Sara said...

You are so gorgeous!! I love it!