Friend: It's ok - your daddy can fix it. Eileen: That's right because he's a super hero!!
"Mommy, I crack you up" - "Daddy cracks himself up"
Anna is sick cuz of the bug around her
Mommy: "Can you read Anna's mind???" Eileen: "no" Mommy: "Then why do you think I can???" Eileen: "Because you're a mommy"
When you see a bad guy on the street you need to squirt him with bad water and then he will go somewhere else
Daddy: "why is that tiger walking around the tree like that?" Eileen: "he's just playing ring around the rosies"
Little Storms are called "Milkers"
Daddy are you growing your hair out long like mine?
Eileen:"Daddy, I want a treat" Daddy:"You already had a treat, remember, you had cake." Eileen:"That wasn't a treat, that was more like a dinner thing"
While looking at a picture of an astronut. Mommy: "what's that Eileen?" Eileen: "It's a astro-thingy"
No comments:
Post a Comment