Likes: Bother and Sisters playing with her
Sleeping - especially with Daddy and Mommy
Snuggling
Dislikes: Diaper Changes
Eating mommy's milk
She is such a sweetheart! But mommy is sad - she doesn't like me when it comes to eating. She absolutely refuses to breast feed. She doesn't even seem to like my milk at all - but since she can't push the bottle out of her mouth she has to eat it anyway. I feel a bit like a failure - plus when you add up all the pumping, and feeding and cleaning bottles- that means I'm spending like 10 hours a day just getting food into her stomach!!! So I'm hoping a solution will magically present itself to us, because I'd really rather not go to formula this soon, and that this will somehow magically start to work because otherwise I'm not sure how long this will last...
The older kids had an eventful week. They got to go out and play with friends every day this week. Courtesy of a WONDERFUL ward, the kids have had a blast hanging out with friends and mommy has gotten some much needed rest. Also, we have had a week full of yummy meals brought to us! The kindness of these amazing sisters has just floored me!!! What wonderful friends we have!! I just hope that someday I'm able to pay it forward. These wonderful people have truly been angels at this crazy time in our lives.
2 comments:
Congrats Deanne,
I didn't even know you were pregnant. Haha I've been out of the blogging world for awhile. Anyway she looks like a little angel. I especially LOVE the make up picture. That was great!
Whoops I wrote Deanne instead of Deanna.
Post a Comment