LOL - I explained that she was probably too young for make up, but it was hard to keep a straight face when she looked so cute! :)
Tuesday, September 22, 2009
The Beauty Salon??
Eileen was playing with her make up kit during quiet time yesterday. She came in after a couple of minutes and wanted to put some on me. Then a few minutes later she comes back and tells me that baby Evelyn should have some make up too. When I went out to look at her, this is what I found.... :)
LOL - I explained that she was probably too young for make up, but it was hard to keep a straight face when she looked so cute! :)
LOL - I explained that she was probably too young for make up, but it was hard to keep a straight face when she looked so cute! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
LOL! I think Eileen has a future as a cosmetologist.
That is fantastic. I especially like the little arms behind her head.
Brian did this same thing to Lauren when we were at a makeup store in AZ. When I turned around Lauren had a really dark teal eye shadow on. Good to know that Eileen and Brian are on the same page. Hold me.
That is HILARIOUS!!!
SO FUNNY! Congrats for capturing this darling moment that may have otherwise been forgotten. I don't know how you're able to blog and take care of 4 kids!
Amazing!
That is the funniest thing ever!!
Post a Comment