Friday, July 11, 2008

6 Months, 16 lbs and 26 inches

That's right, my little boy is 6 months old. As we braved the perils of the photography studio to capture his 6 month old self for posterity, we saw a 1 month old baby boy in for his pictures too. I can't believe how far he's come. The rate of growth is amazing!! But from 6 lbs to 16 lbs in 6 months is only part of his growth! He has learned so many things. He has learned to sit up on his own, to roll over, to spread his arms when he wants me to pick him up, to work for something out of reach, and to eat all that messy solid (sorta) food. Any way, the doctor has proclaimed him healthy and developing well. My favorite part is playing with him. He is so easily amused and lights up like fireworks on the fourth of July at almost any little thing. A couple of days ago we went to the pool and Aaron LOVED it. So here is my handsome boy charming everyone in the pool.

2 comments:

Melissa C. said...

He is such a sweetie! I don't think I've ever seen him cry. He's so good natured. And very cute!

mk said...

He is so good! I love taking Missy swimming in her little floatie. We have the crab one :)