Saturday, June 14, 2008

Movie Night!!

Last night we had a fun movie night with the girls. We started with pop pulling out our popcorn popper and popping up some popcorn. (How's that for alliteration!) Then we dragged our picnic blanket out into the middle of the floor (to keep the popcorn contained) and turned on "Mary Poppins" We had a blast eating popcorn, dancing to "supercalifragilistikexpialidocious," and lauging at bad jokes. ("I know a man with a wooden leg named smith...) At one point, one of the girls decided that it would be fun to feed the popcorn to mommy and daddy, so Dan and I ended up getting popcorn stuffed down our mouths until we felt like stuffed turkeys. Either way, it was funny, while they put it into my mouth, i could see them sitting there with their mouths open until the popcorn went in, then they would close their mouths as I closed mine.

No comments: