Friday, March 7, 2008

More Snow!?!?!


So yesterday we got between 2 and 3 inches of snow (it's almost melted now, but that's beside the point) so when Daddy got home we made a real honest-to-goodness snowman that was taller than the entire family! Eileen loved it (at least until she realized that she was half frozen) Anna was enthusiastic for all of 5 seconds before she decided she was too cold. Anyway, we all came in to warm up with hot chocolate, on which Anna immediately burned her tongue (and no it wasn't hot, but she was convinced that it was too hot) and spilled it all over her lap. Poor Anna! She had a rough afternoon! Mommy sure got some nice snuggle time out of it though!

3 comments:

LoriT said...

You and Dan are troopers! My kids couldn't get me to go out and build a snowman--it was just too cold. Now that I read your blog, I wish that I had.

Melissa C. said...

That snowman is awesome! He makes ours look extremely lame!

Claire said...

SNOW????? Crazy weather you're having!