Sunday, June 7, 2026

Aaron's done!

This was Aaron's last week - he still had seminary in the mornings, and he a few senior things to go to, but, he didn't have much going on this week for school since Auto tech is most of his class load right now.  Graduation was this week, but he decided to not walk for graduation, so Evie went to play with the band, and Aaron didn't....   lol

Tonight was his seminary graduation though.  He had to go to that, mom needs something.  :)  He graduated and I only cried a little.  It was helped by the fact that he got a bloody nose right before they started calling up the graduates.....  




David had his last day of swim lessons this week.  After spending the entire second session being mad at me for signing him up, he managed to get another level up and started talking about maybe doing them again....  It was funny, I was watching then they handed him his card so i could see his reaction, so I watched his face light up when he saw his new level.  Then I went downstairs to meet him, and when he came out of the locker room, he tried to play it off and act all cool.  He said casually "well, I guess I'm just too good!"  It was so funny!  



He had water polo practice on Friday and Saturday and had a great time - he's getting better and better.  He and Paxon had a fun time on Saturday, but Paxton couldn't make Friday because of a baseball game.  


Evelyn has kept busy with friends and getting ready for the end of the school year.  Dan is keeping busy with his new job and his time spent as the admin for THills water polo and running and helping keep our family going! 

Friday night after David's water polo, Dan and I went to the Wilde's house for a game night and had a great time with friends playing games.  

I've been keeping busy with work and coaching and family - and I'm looking forward to this trip and a chance to get away from it all for a bit!  I spent some time this week getting things ready - there's still a ton to do, but I'm feeling a bit less stressed.  The hard part is figuring out how to get everything done without Dan!  

Dan is leaving town tomorrow for a trip for his new company.  It's funny, this is the first job change he's had that hasn't included a huge move and life change for the rest of us.  

No comments: