Sunday, March 29, 2026

Aaron's actually Sky Diving

Aaron had an amazing weekend - he got to actually skydive this weekend.  He got his first real tandem jump in and he LOVED it.  He was grinning ear to ear and bouncing all day Saturday - both with anticipation before and excitment after!  



Aaron was also at the CDL classes this week - he had a great time learning and using simulators and checking out different companies in the area.  

This week was Spring Break for the kids, so they kept busy at home - we didn't really have any plans - too much else going on!  David spent at lot of time with Paxton and some other friends including a sleepover.  Evelyn had track practices all week and Anna and I had our usual work schedules.  

David asked if he could dye his hair, so on Thursday after I got home from work, we used the box dye I got on Monday and turned him into an "orange-head" (he gets annoyed when people call him a redhead...)  I think it turned out pretty good though, and he's had fun showing it off!  


This weekend was exciting - the Messiah Choir had their final rehearsals and then our performance tonight!  It went well and we had a great time.  Dan's friends Ed and Ben came to the concert and it was fun having friends there!  

It was also our Easter program this week at church - Anna was accompanying two numbers - I was directing the choir for two numbers and Evelyn had put together a group for a number.  Everyone was amazing - Evelyn's number was especially beautiful - especially after all the trouble she had getting it together -  she had 3 of the 4 friends she had asked to help with it back out on her - one last minute.  But with Anna taking over piano and some help from friends she made it work and it was beautiful!!!  


No comments: