On Thursday, Aaron and Evelyn had a swim meet. It was against Westview and Evelyn swam the 200 IM and Aaron did 100 Fly. I am so amazed by them - they are really pushing themselves to do hard things and they are doing them amazingly well! They were both exhaused by the end of the races, but they did so well!
Evelyn had Honor band this week - rehearsals and then her concert. She is so amazing and has come so far in her flute playing and as a musician!!
On Saturday, David had a primary activity. We took the primary kids to the temple and went to the visitor's center and did a scavenger hunt and went into the atruim and then had some fancy hot cocoa after to warm back up. It was wonderful!
Then after, I went to Parkrose to play water polo, then I had to go to an inservice meeting for the lifeguards, then I headed down to Open Polo. After the 40 people we had last week - it was a bit skimpy this week with only 12. But we had a good time!
Church was great - we are adjusting to the new time and figuring things out, but it's great!
No comments:
Post a Comment