Monday morning, we had another FSY drop off. Evelyn and some of her friends, along with some other friends from the ward got dropped off for their week of fun and spiritual strengthening. David stayed home this time, but it was still a nice drive down and back!
Thursday, Eileen and James got back with my Dad. I picked them up from the airport and we got home to unpack and do laundry and settle back in. My dad was exhausted. He's had 2 trips to Scotland with almost no down time between and he was just about dead on his feet, so hopefully now that he's home, he will be able to rest and recover! James and Eileen both had a great time. They both loved to talk about their adventures.
Saturday was the first day all month that our whole family was together this month. Anna and Aaron and I went to play water polo at Parkrose, then I took Anna, Aaron and Evelyn plus Caleb to Open Polo in the evening. It was fun!
Church today was wonderful! After church, Eileen and Dan and I went to pick blackberries which are ripe and ready to eat and all over the place. So we picked until it was time to get home and our bowls were full. Then I took the girls to choir and Dan made blackberry syrup and blackberry cobbler! YUM!
No comments:
Post a Comment