This week has been totally nuts. We started out on Monday with James having his first day of bike camp and after working out, I took Eileen and Anna up to girls camp with the YCLs. They needed drivers and a life guard for Monday, so I drove a bunch of the girls up and then we got them settled and I got to hang out with them while they did the ropes course which was a ton of fun, then I stayed and lifeguarded while they swam, then I had dinner with them before heading home for the night.
On Tuesday, James had bike camp of course, and Evelyn was off early in the morning to girls camp with the other girls in the ward. I had water polo in the evening, plus a bunch of stuff to get ready for the high school water polo season starting next week! Eileen came home from girls camp Tuesday night, so it was nice having her back.
Wednesday, David and I went to the church to work out/play. I came home exhausted! lol Dan and Aaron spent a lot of the Dan trying to get everything ready for High Adventure, and of course James had bike camp. He's been loving a lot of the parks they took them to and has been asking to go back to them ever since!
David decided he wanted to use an outing with mom, so he and I went to Sushi Hanna for lunch together and had a great time. He cracks me up there because he knows the ones he likes and he will watch the conveyor belt go past and say "yummy! gross!" depending on what is going past.
Thursday morning, Dan and Aaron were off crazy early! They went white water rafting and then hiked up Mount Adams. Aaron was the only Teacher to reach the summit. He did amazingly well and even kept Dan going when he would have rather stopped. They did amazing things and have some amazing pics to show for it! Aaron said he had a good time and they both came home tired and sunburnt.
Church today was wonderful and choir was fun - just need more people, as always. We also got to go to the YW camp fireside in the evening which was amazing! It was neat to see and hear about their experiences and see the friendships that grew.

No comments:
Post a Comment