We have had a fun and busy week with a lot of the usual. Monday, I finally started working on getting our Christmas cards out, so Monday night for family home evening, we all got in our onesie pj's (well Dan is wearing some of mine...) and took our family picture for the Christmas card. I think they came out cute!
On Friday night, we went to Lightopia - it was a fun light show up in Hillsboro, we drove around in the van looking at tons of fun Christmas lights and listening to Christmas music! The kids all seemed to have a fun time, so it was a great little evening activity!
Saturday was a bit busy. I took James to get his second Covid vaccine shot - his arm is a bit sore, but he is otherwise feeling good! It went pretty quickly and then we headed home for lunch and then COOKIE MAKING! We had our great cookie cook off and made and decorated tons of cookies! We are looking forward to passing them out on Monday! Some of the kids had friends over to decorate with us and we had a noisy and fun afternoon.
In the evening was Dan's company party. We had a fun evening and a fun time chatting and eating. The party was over at 8:30, but after that Dan and I were both rather tired, so we headed home and to bed!
Church today was wonderful - I helped out in Nursery since we didn't have enough leaders - it was fun, and a bit of an adventure. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment