We've kept ourselves busy this week with the usual school fun, family fun, extra fun. James and Evie have been having fun doing their sister's hair. David wants to do it too, but really all he wants to do is spray hair with the spray bottle. At close range. Many, many times. Until we are soaked.
During the week, we had friends who needed a bit of extra help this week, so I watched their two youngest on Friday. David loved it - he is always wanting to play with his friend and the older kids were so good with them and playing with them and helping out while I made dinner for us and their family too. They were so cute on the trampoline - with their fuzzy static-y hair.
Yesterday, Anna and I went to work out in the morning, it was a great, but exhausting work out. We had a great time though. Then in the afternoon, I went to a primary training meeting with the General Primary President. It was wonderful. It was two hours of the spirit and learning and having our lamps filled! I carpooled down with Diane and we had fun chatting in the car on the way there and home. I had been looking forward to this meeting and it was so wonderful!!!! Then in the evening, was a devotional for the Women and Young Women of the church. It was all about the new Young Women's theme and it was amazing. The whole day was full of so much good! After the meeting, I took the girls home then headed back to practice on the organ for a bit before heading home and crashing!
Church today was also wonderful! The talks in Sacrament meeting were wonderful. I'm kinda starting to feel like a real church organist. Not a real organist - but at least a real church organist. :) I find that I'm really enjoying this - I enjoy practicing, I enjoy playing and I just kinda wish I had gotten past my intimidation sooner.
No comments:
Post a Comment