I can't believe summer is almost over - I'm going to miss these kids when they go back to school! And David is REALLY going to miss them! This week has been mostly quiet. We had the usual stuff going on, but otherwise, we spent most of our week at home enjoying the pool and the summer before school starts.
It was really fun Friday night, the whole family went to the pool together and we had a great time. I taught Anna some water polo stuff and Dan spent his time wrestling the inner tubes away from the kids. Much fun was had by all, and I got a bit sore from the work out :)
Monday night, we had friends join us for FHE and we had fun chatting and eating yummy cakes!
Saturday we had friends over for dinner and games. We had a fun evening eating nachos and playing games together. We are so blessed to have made some wonderful friends here! The kids all had a blast together, so the adults actually got to play a game together too! Apparently I did poorly at talking pictures this week - but I'll do better next week - I have to, school starts on Wednesday....
We actually had to sit down and get everything on the calendar this week - summer has been mostly slow, and we've sometimes been a bit lazy - but the calendar is packed full this week. Ready or not....
Sunday, August 11, 2019
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment