Apparently I didn't do a good job of taking pictures this week, but except for this weekend, this week was pretty slow - it felt a bit like the calm before the insano-storm. Next week is the last week of school and I'm already exhausted looking at the calendar.
Friday night, we took Eileen to see Avengers: Endgame. Eileen cried for almost the whole 3 hours. But we had a great time together as usual.
Saturday morning, Anna and I went to go work out with Grandma, then I dropped Anna and Evie off at Sandi and Jon's house for Kai's birthday party. We spent the rest of the afternoon getting the house and everything ready for Dan's birthday party. His surprise birthday party was a success, we had a great turn out, but still ended up with a bunch of leftovers!
I got a new calling this week - in addition to being a chorister in Sacrament meeting, I will be serving the kiddos in primary as the second councilor in the primary presidency. Last Sunday was the calling of the presidents of all the organizations, this week was the calling of the councilors. It's all going to be wonderful!
Now we just gotta brace for next week and all the crazies of the end of the school year plus getting ready for our trip to CO.
Wednesday, May 22, 2019
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment