It was a crazy busy week. The Pack meeting was on Tuesday, which meant that most of Monday and Tuesday morning were spent getting things ready for the pack meeting, running errands and such. But over all the meeting went well - the boys were superheros and made capes and ran obstacle courses.
Wednesday I went down to get my hair cut with mom and after we stopped at In N Out burger for lunch. David liked it. :) Eileen had young women's in the evening, but no cub scouts because of the pack meeting.
Thursday was normal. In the evening, I let Anna come play volley ball since the kids had Friday off, and I invited Grandpa to come too. We had a good time playing together - though it had been a while since my dad played - he's still better than me at my best. We had a fun time, though he took a bit of a fall at the beginning while chasing a ball and I think he went home a bit tired and sore. I'm glad he came though - it was fun playing with him again.
Friday, we met up with Grandpa at the Dallas Zoo. The kids all had a great time and didn't want to leave - thankfully we can come back lots of times this summer. The day was perfect for being at the zoo and the kids all had a great time.
Late Friday night/Early Saturday, Kay and Reggie arrived!!!!! We got them settled in and then all passed out - exhausted! Saturday morning, Eileen, Kay and I went to the Relief Society activity. We didn't stay too long, we wanted to be home and playing and enjoying time together, but we helped out some on the service project and had a good time. The boys and younger girls went to go fly a kite and had a great time. It's so great to have them visiting!!!!
Church was wonderful and the whole sabbath was great! We finished the day with Dominion and chatting (and staying up a bit too late)
No comments:
Post a Comment