This week has been fun! Monday started off with our usual watching Payton, school, and family home evening. We had fun together and played a game together. I did the grocery shopping and Dan folded laundry and we went to bed exhausted.
Tuesday, James had preschool and I got some breakfast and worked on some crafts in the car while he had fun with his friends. After preschool, we picked up Payton, then we ate lunch and played outside, then headed to the school to drop off Payton and pick up Evie and Aaron. Then we went back home until it was time to get Eileen and Anna. Then in the evening, I had a Chorale concert and after, I did a quick work out, then to bed!
Wednesday, I drove some friends to their appointment, then stayed and helped out a bit at their home when I dropped them off. Then the usual pick up kids from school followed by some piano practice and homework then we took off for Ortho appointments for Anna and Aaron. We got appointments set up to get them some actual work done. Anna will be getting a retainer type thing to help straighten things out a bit and Aaron will be getting a spacer and some braces plus some baby teeth pulled. It's starting to look like only Eileen so far will need a full set. Then I headed off for another concert. It has been a lot of fun to see some friends at the concerts and chat with them. I've also been carpooling with 2 ladies from choir who are both awesome and I enjoy chatting with.
Thursday we had preschool here, we had a lot of fun playing games together and the time went quickly. Then after school, the kids had piano lessons and I had my final concert of the season before collapsing exhausted to bed! While I was at my concert, Dan took the kids to get chicks. Eileen texted me a picture (not this one - the heat lamp made all our cell phone pictures turn out red - I took this one later) They got 6 chicks that night.
Friday, James and I went to do my allergy shot and then headed down to Murdoch's again for more chicks (they hadn't had many the day before) So James and I came home with 12 more, and we now have 18 baby chicks running around our storage room with looking fluffy and adorable! They are already getting some feathers on their wings and the kids have been loving watching them. In the evening, we spent the time together for once and rested. We let Eileen and Anna and Aaron stay up and watch Harry Potter (the first one) and we had a great time, but Daddy got worn out and went to bed after 45 minutes or so.
Saturday morning, my mom arrived for Uncle Doug's birthday party. We picked her up from the airport, Eileen had flute lessons at 9, I had a girls camp meeting at 10, Anna had trumpet lessons at 11, then we had lunch before running some errands and getting some stuff ready for the party that night. Then we headed over to Grandpa's for birthday fun. After the party, we headed home for bed! I thought this picture of my mom with Koopa was so fun! Koopa remembered her right away and loved having her visit.
We've gotten a bit of snow over the weekend and Koopa loves licking it and when he does the snow sticks to his hair and he looks so funny!
This has been a big exciting weekend for Evie. She finally managed to wiggle her tooth out and was so excited to put her tooth in the tooth box for the tooth fairy to come. Here she is with her gap-toothed smile! Evie also finally got to change her earrings for the first time this weekend. She has had so much fun and has wanted to change them multiple times today.
Church today was wonderful, but I woke up with a sore throat and so I've been trying to take it easy... but that's easier said than done. We had some fun cooking adventures and chatted with Dan's parents and played some games.
No comments:
Post a Comment