It's been a bit of a crazy week.... Sigh - is there ever a week that isn't?? This week was somewhat different because it felt like I spent SO MUCH of it in my car - and that drives me nuts!! I went through a tank and a half of gas this week - which is a ridiculous amount for me! Between the usual, choir, piano lessons, and school driving, I have taken a friend to a couple doctor appointments half way across town, and we had a family get together to celebrate my uncle's birthday. I'm just tired of my car - lol - and this coming week probably won't be much better.
Eileen and Anna are doing Volleyball in PE right now - so I went out and got a couple volleyballs for us all to play with. James of course loves them - but Eileen and I have had some fun practicing volleyball skills in the backyard. My dad would be proud (or horrified at how out of practice I am) I told Eileen how much better Aunt Sandi is - so there's another thing to add to our list of things to do with Aunt Sandi when she visits!
This weekend we changed James' crib into a 'toddler bed' after we finished setting it up and making it, he went over and climbed right in and tucked himself into bed - so Anna red him a story. It was so cute!
Friday night, I went to the Peoria Ward R.S. Dinner - it's always fun to hang out with Nicole and it's always fun to get together with friends from my old ward, so it was a really fun night! Plus after an exhausting day, I really needed some down time.
Saturday, we started the day by going to our friend Brad's baptism, then the kids stayed at the church for the stake children's choir rehearsal, while I went to my friends daughter's wedding reception. Saturday night, we had some friends over so their parents could go to the adult session of Stake Conference - we had fun watching silly shows on tv and eating cake and ice cream!
Today was a wonderful Stake Conference, followed by mommy-nap time and then we headed over to Stuart and Rebecca's to celebrate Uncle Doug's birthday. It was a really nice evening - it's nice to be near family!!
These last two pictures are just ones I snapped of my cute kiddos earlier today. Eileen came in with one of my hats on, and I just thought she was so cute so I took a picture, so of course, Evie wanted her picture taken also - she started acting goofy - and Eileen stuck the hat on her head last minute, giving me this cute, goofy set of pictures!
No comments:
Post a Comment