Monday, November 18, 2013

Busy... as Usual!

We've had a fun week - lots of the normal - preschool for Evie, school for the older kids, work for Dan, napping for James, piano lessons, church, choir, all that fun stuff.  I had some fun Relief Society stuff this week.  Nicole and I went to a little 'Spa Night' type thing on Thursday and made sugar scrubs and bath salts and ate chocolate :)  Then on Saturday, we went to Peoria ward's super Saturday and had fun making hair bows and magnets.

Saturday afternoon, Dan and I took the kids to the Zoo - i actually managed to get them to try a new area (something other than bird world and the hippo statue, but after a fun trip through tropical discovery - we ended up back there anyway - the kids love it!  I promise that Dan is holding James in this picture! 


I know i got more pictures and better pictures than this, but I'm having a hard time finding them.... The girls took their cameras to the zoo and had a blast taking lots of pictures of everything they saw.  

Today after church, we headed down to Frank and Tina's for Frankie's birthday - the kids had a blast playing with their cousins and James had a blast stealing my cake.... When we got home - the kids (and maybe the adults too) were a bit tired....


No comments: