....but not at the same time. Our week mostly contained the normal levels of insanity - laundry, piano lessons, school, preschool, choir and such. We got some snow this week - mostly it will snow early and then it will have all melted before the day is over - but it seems crazy to be getting snow already - It just doesn't feel like snow-time yet! Dan spent some time this week fixing up our bike trailer and getting new tires on my bike so I can now stick Evie and James in the trailer and go on bike rides! I haven't been able to do this since Aaron was born. Evie and James both seem to love it - and even with the cooler weather, all I need is a sweater and maybe some gloves to be totally comfortable. We have been enjoying going on family bike rides (though daddy usually has to stay behind with Aaron who really kinda needs a new bike....) And I've been enjoying a way to get some exercise during the day with out worrying about what to do with the kids in the meantime.
This weekend has been kinda nuts - on Saturday we had our primary program practice - the whole presidency left the practice feeling like everything was going to totally tank on Sunday - trying to get them to be even kinda reverent and to pay attention was an uphill battle. But miraculously on Sunday, everything went smoothly - the kids mostly behaved, they read (or said) their parts really well, and they paid attention to their teachers, to the music director and to us. We even managed to end on time and feel the spirit. I truly feel like the Lord intervened and helped things to run smoothly!
Saturday night I had a concert - at our own building - I picked up Nicole to bring her and the concert went well - it was really neat to sing with the youth and it was a well liked concert with decent attendance. I really think that the spirit was there lifting our voices and carrying the message to the people there! Now it's time for Christmas music! yey!!
No comments:
Post a Comment