On Friday, Dwayne and Nicole and family came over to play and eat dinner. The weather was beautiful so we headed over to the park to play for a bit. The kids had fun climbing trees, swinging, and running after the soccer ball.
This has been a big week for James - he popped out two teeth on the top - he had a kinda nasty diaper rash, but other than that, he gave no indication of teething. But he now has two teeth poking through on the top. He also took his first unassisted steps today - He didn't manage more than 2 or 3, and he's not very steady, but he is SO CUTE!!!! Don't think he ever really figured out why we were all so excited, but he was having fun.
We got Eileen a camera and she has been having a blast taking pictures of everything. She loves her camera - she picked out some fabric and I made a case for her. Then Friday, I took her to Walmart to get her pictures printed. She loved it, and has been looking through her pictures all the time since then. It's fun to see her excited and having fun. Sometimes she wants to copy me and take pictures of what I take pictures of - but I have also been trying to encourage her to take pictures of the things she thinks are important. (heehee - it's cute to see what she wants to take pictures of.) :)
No comments:
Post a Comment