Sunday, September 9, 2012

Wish I Were Super Mom

LOL - If I were Super Mom, then maybe I would have endless stores of energy and patience :)  Unfortunately I have neither.  Thankfully I have sweet children who (along with the normal dose of tantrums and whining) give me sweet kisses, snuggles and smiles that make it all worth it in the end.  Thankfully I have a wonderful husband who, after a long day at work, comes home and helps out and cares for me like I'm a queen.  Thankfully I have wonderful friends and ward members who help out when my hubby is gone and I have 4 wiggly kids and a very tired baby at church and need to get up and do music time with the primary kids and need help entertaining James.

This week we had choir start back up for me - it was wonderful to be singing again and to see friends again. Also I found out that Sandi will be singing with Evening Song - I am so excited for her!

We also started preschool stuff for Aaron again (and some for Evie too) we talked about our body parts and had fun tracing the kids - after, Aaron spent a good solid 2 hours coloring his in - at the same time James and Evie both took naps and I had a wonderful 2 hours to get some stuff done and relax a bit!  I even got to eat lunch with out two kids hanging over me and begging for food!  LOL - I'd call it a minor miracle - but to me it's not so minor.


We asked Evie what she wanted for her birthday, and she told me she wanted "A pink frosting cake!!!"  So cute and so easy to please!



As of this morning - James now has 2 teeth on the bottom - he is growing so fast and has such a wonderful little smile!!


Today was a bit insane - we are getting the primary kids ready for their primary program in 2 weeks and since we have stake conference next week, we spent the full 2 hours doing a run through - sigh....kids attention spans are NOT that long - and James was not a happy camper, having been in need of a nap for over an hour when it started.  After church we spent the afternoon playing games and doing crafts until dinner time.  Now I am totally ready for bed.....zzzzzzzzzzz

No comments: