Well - the week was normal. I realized that I am not capable of doing everything that I usually do around the house, and everything Dan usually does around the house - I think i have to re-realize that with each trip.... By Wednesday the house was a DISASTER!!! and driving me nuts. Dan kept telling me that I didn't have to worry about it, but it's hard when you can't walk across your basement floor.... The kids were mostly well behaved, but between a lack of sleep (theirs and mine) and a week with out daddy, I am not sure we could have gone one more day than we did with him gone. We need him and miss him too much. I guess that's the problem with being married to such an amazing guy (lol - not a bad problem to have!)
Thankfully Daddy came home to help restore order, and to provide another lap for Evie's millions of daily requests of "Up pease!!" with book in hand. She promptly sat down in his lap with this book and started reading all the parts she remembered to him. Such a smartie pants!

Just a couple more weeks and I will be into my 3rd trimester. This pregnancy has gone so fast! I really am starting to feel it though - I have gotten to the point where I fall into my chair instead of sitting down. As fast as the first part of this pregnancy has gone - I get the feeling that the next few months are going to go even faster.
1 comment:
Love "Naked Mole Rat", love having daddies home, and LOVE being close to delivering!! Good luck this last trimester--I hope it goes fast for you!
Post a Comment