Sunday, September 25, 2011

Mohawk??

This morning as we were getting ready for church, I hear Dan come out of the bathroom with Aaron and say "Do you want to show mommy your hair?" So I head out to see what they are talking about. This is what I find....
It actually looked pretty cute while it stayed, but about an hour later it started just looking kinda trashy - so this evening he got a buzz. :)

This week has been kinda crazy busy - not with anything terribly exciting, just usefully busy. I finished each day tired - but a good kind of tired. We had fun with friends, doctors appointment (and the baby is still doing great!) choir, preschool, piano, Relief Society Broadcast, service and life to keep us busy.

The Relief Society Broadcast was wonderful. An evening full of good food, good friends, and most of all uplifting messages. Now I just have a week to wait for General Conference (and to hope that I actually get to hear any of it...) :) Dan leaves town this Friday, and I hope to get a bunch of dinners made before he goes so that I don't have to worry about cooking much while he is gone. Gonna be a busy week again. :)

And for anyone who in interested, here is my 22 week belly... It was such a pain to get Dan to take this picture, that I doubt there will be many more.

No comments: