Thursday morning, I had a doctors appointment. I am about 18 weeks along, the baby is healthy and doing well - now I am just waiting on a call from the ultrasound people to set up an appointment to find out the gender. So hopefully in a week or two, we will know. :)
Thursday was also the girls school party at Skate City. They wanted daddy to take them, so the picture is just from his cell phone, but they had a blast. Apparently the only time Eileen would go near him was when he was offering food. They came home exhausted but have been talking about it ever since.
Saturday we went out and looked at houses. We aren't really sure if we want to buy and move right now, but we figured we would look around. We had a couple houses in the area that were in the price range we wanted that we had a realtor take us to. Neither one would suit us, but it was kinda fun to look and think about a house of our own again.
No comments:
Post a Comment