Sunday, January 23, 2011
Bye Bye Daddy!!
Well Dan is off to Washington DC this coming week - he took off Friday - right in the middle of everyone being sick - at this point - I'm just glad that he and I seem to have managed to avoid it. The older girls were throwing up (in fact I had to pull over on the side of the road on the way home from the airport to let Anna throw up on the side of the road) Aaron has been running a fever and is just generally cranky. Evie had a mild fever - but mostly she's cranky that Dan is gone - she is such a daddy's girl. Aaron kept waking up and coming downstairs last night - when I got up in the morning he was asleep on the floor just inside my room - and apparently he talks in his sleep and snores lightly. :) He's such a cutie. I found him like this. I"m standing right in front of the door to our room.
I had my first day as ward choir director here and was very excited by the turn out! LOL - in other words - people actually came and sang - and they were wonderful! Odd how I can love music so much and be fairly confident in my ability to perform and yet be so NOT confident in my abilities as a choir director. But in spite of that - the amazing people who came made it a success - so I'm looking forward to this!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment