Sunday, December 12, 2010

Party!!!!!

Well - Dan got back on Friday and since then we have been running running running. That night I had my first concert with the Colorado Mormon Chorale. What an awesome experience!! It was just amazing! One of the soloists lost her voice just before the concerts - and I was asked to fill in. The solo was in the song "Bring a Torch, Jeanette, Isabella" Which is one of my favorite Christmas songs. Both concerts were well attended and went well.

The kids were just excited to have daddy around. They miss him when he's gone and are always so glad to have him back (well, I am too, for that matter)

Tonight was Dan's company Christmas party. It was a lot of fun - nice people and good food. Dan was saying how nice it is to belong to a company that does nice things for it's employees - ya know - stuff other than complaining, chastising and treating them like 5 year olds.

1 comment:

Claire said...

WOW!!! I don't know if I've ever really heard you sing--just hymns at church the few times we've been with you. :o) Glad things are going so well!