Saturday was a bit busy. We went to a cousin's baptism in the morning. Dan being a witness and me singing. It was really beautifully done - and short sweet and to the point - which is of vital importance when you are fighting 4 kids... After we went to their house for lunch - where thankfully no one wet themselves or made too big a mess. Dan took Eileen to Costco in the afternoon and then in the evening we had some friends over for dinner and games. We played killer bunnies - which we haven't played in awhile since it's a bit involved to teach and no one else seems to know how to play.... But they did so we had a blast killing bunnies and stealing carrots.
Dan leaves for a trip to Chicago next Friday - I have to admit that after struggling with 4 kids all through Sacrament meeting today - I am not looking forward to next Sunday... maybe I can bribe them into reverence....
Sorry there aren't more pictures- but all the ones I took this week were of Eileen's birthday :)
No comments:
Post a Comment