Sunday, September 5, 2010

Adjusting

I'm still trying to wrap my head around the idea that life has changed. It's funny how with all change there are things that you enjoy and things that you miss. I miss my friends, I miss my appliances, I miss my parents. I enjoy making new friends, I enjoy having more room, I enjoy sending the kids outside to play.
We are still unpacking - we finally have carpet in the master bedroom and it's finally looking like we are getting somewhere. Dan and I finally have a bed room, the kids have a play room and the house is getting more live-able. Oddly enough though - we will probably have little to no furniture in at least 3-4 rooms of the house! And odder still - we will probably leave it that way - if we are going to buy furniture it will be for a house that we are staying in for awhile - not just a rental.

Ok - so I was bad and didn't take many pictures this week - but here is a rather funny one from this morning - the girls and I were getting ready - can you tell that Aaron dressed himself :) This week has mostly consisted of the normal everyday stuff. Tonight we went to dinner with a family in our ward - it was fun to make new friends and fun to get together with people. We also went down on Monday night to my Uncle and Aunt's house and had dinner with them.

Life is good - and we are enjoying ourselves here - so when are y'all going to come visit us! :)

No comments: